Old October 10th 08, 01:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Heather[_2_] Heather[_2_] is offline

Default Bus Fairs, (U4 & U9) how Much?

"martyn dawe" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:14:56 +0100, "Section 31T"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Station Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

Thanks.

Bus fares you mean , a fair is were u have fun.

It's what I thought !
but I am French and don't know all the English words.-)