Old October 11th 08, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default London bus strikes

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 20:34:28 +0100, Kevin
wrote:

Maybe the drivers should take a leaf out of the City workers and pay
themselves a few £million bonus and then get billions of tax payers
money when it goes tits up.

I for one would sooner the UK banks and financial institutions get the
British tax payers money than all the other countries in the world
who's representatives come knocking on the door of No 10 saying give
me, give me, give me .
The UK and US could probably bail out the banks and financial
institutions twice over with the stupid money they are throwing away
on Iraq and flaming Afghanistan and save the totally senseless loss of
our servicemen's lives in the process .
We should NOT have a single penny spare to give to other countries of
the world now after the billions of pounds Darling gave away during
this week but we will have of course even if means many of our own
citizens have to go bare footed and starving .
STUFF BROWN .

Britain has always been a trading nation.
Look up the Navigation Acts and The Opium Wars to see
how we made our money.