Old October 11th 08, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default London bus strikes

On 10 Oct, 15:02, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:37:31 -0700 (PDT), Boltar

wrote:
Their job is neither mentally or physically taxing and
apart from the odd yob with a flick knife in certain dodgy areas not
exactly dangerous either.

Cant agree with you on these points I would not go back to driving
buses for twice what drivers are getting today we used to think we

No? Well I'd do it for 60K and I bet most others would too.

where hard done by back in the sixties and seventies.With employers
like Stagecoach who have cut journey times down so much a driver
cannot keep on time without any slight hold ups a driver must be
nackered at the end of a shift . I have recently traveled on three

Oh , the poor things. Such a tough life.

B2003