Old October 12th 08, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Onslow Gardens SW7 streetname sign

Today I noticed that at least two of the streetname signs are very large and
include a map, showing you where the various house numbers are. While map
signs are the norm in council estates and are common in industrial estates,
I've never seen one in a normal street before (if you can kall the katakana
streets of Kensington & Chelsea normal). I took a picture, if anyone's
interested.