Old October 12th 08, 07:01 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
[email protected] paul.weaver.uk@googlemail.com is offline

Default London bus strikes

On 12 Oct, 12:28, Brian Robertson wrote:
Boltar wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:23 pm, wrote:
Seems to me that the GREAT Mrs Thatcher did not quite manage to do a
good enough job of eradicating this country of ****ing unions .

Agreed. Unions have had their day - they no longer fight against
inequality , now they just fight against anyone who wont give in to
their unreasonable demands. They should be outlawed and be replaced by
some sort of legal framework applicable to everyone.

B2003

That's strange! That's exactly what I think about class traitors and
Tories, that they should be outlawed and replaced with something useful.

Class Traitor? Wikipedia doesn't even have an entry on it

I've got no problem with unions, but if you don't turn up for work,
you should be treated the same way whether you are in a club claiming
a "strike", or if you've got a hangover.