Old October 12th 08, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Wood Lane station

On 12 Oct, 13:17, "Paul Scott" wrote:
They intend to double it in the next couple of years when it becomes the
'Hammersmith and Circle'.

If I still had a blog, I'd note that after the opening of Wood Lane
and the unravelling of the Circle Line there'll be no changes to the
tube network for the foreseeable future*. And as far as I can tell,
there are no new stations or new lines of any kind due between the
opening of the current DLR extensions, ELL and Imperial Wharf (ca.
2011) and Crossrail (ca. 2017 if it happens). Have I got that right?

* Split of the Northern Line maybe, Bakerloo to Watford unlikely,
Bakerloo or Northern extensions south, double unlikely.