Old October 12th 08, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Wood Lane station

On 12 Oct, 21:01, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 12 Oct, 13:17, "Paul Scott" wrote:

They intend to double it in the next couple of years when it becomes the
'Hammersmith and Circle'.

If I still had a blog, I'd note that after the opening of Wood Lane
and the unravelling of the Circle Line there'll be no changes to the
tube network for the foreseeable future*. And as far as I can tell,
there are no new stations or new lines of any kind due between the
opening of the current DLR extensions, ELL and Imperial Wharf (ca.
2011) and Crossrail (ca. 2017 if it happens). Have I got that right?

Cross river transit? Or has that been cancelled (and replaced by
scummy dangerous murder-buses)

Tweaks to the Olympia service

There's a few rebuildings, Euston Square/Warren Street connection?

What Northern line extensions could there be?