Old October 13th 08, 08:11 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default London bus strikes

On Oct 12, 8:40*pm, Brian Robertson wrote:
wrote:
On 12 Oct, 20:20, Brian Robertson wrote:
wrote:
On 12 Oct, 12:28, Brian Robertson wrote:
Boltar wrote:
Class Traitor? Wikipedia doesn't even have an entry on it
I didn't know that. Some of us are not sad enough to look!

Brian.

I'm really intrigued as to what it means. My only search came up with
some non-sensical left-wing rants which my browser automatically
filters.

The easiest definition of a class traitor would be a working class
person who voted for any other party than Labour.

Er, that's been replaced by any working class person who voted for New
Labour.