Old October 13th 08, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Wood Lane station

On 13 Oct, 10:34, Alex wrote:
* Bakerloo to Watford Junction (will happen eventually, but not until
Victoria line upgrade will be complete)

TfL have stopped making noises about it. They seem to have decided
they're happy with the status quo. From what I hear the plan to reuse
Victoria Line stock is definitely dead.

* Bakerloo to Camberwell (highly unlikely, not even planning started)

Tim O'Toole did mention it as a goer in an interview a a couple of
years ago, but there's never been anything official.

* Replacement of Chesham shuttle with direct service (unlikely, unless
opinion of people in Amersham will be completely disregarded)

I think the latter is quite likely, because every other plan to serve
Chesham once S-Stock is introduced has been ruled out.