Old October 13th 08, 04:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex[_3_] Alex[_3_] is offline

Default Wood Lane station

TfL have stopped making noises about it. They seem to have decided
they're happy with the status quo. From what I hear the plan to reuse
Victoria Line stock is definitely dead.

Crap :-(

Tim O'Toole did mention it as a goer in an interview a a couple of
years ago, but there's never been anything official.

Is that 3rd failed revival or 4th? ;-)

I think the latter is quite likely, because every other plan to serve
Chesham once S-Stock is introduced has been ruled out.

Well, I'm glad I'm not living in Amersham!