Old October 14th 08, 06:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Wood Lane station

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:01:14 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 12 Oct, 13:17, "Paul Scott" wrote:
They intend to double it in the next couple of years when it becomes the
'Hammersmith and Circle'.

If I still had a blog, I'd note that after the opening of Wood Lane
and the unravelling of the Circle Line there'll be no changes to the
tube network for the foreseeable future*.

True. I'll get bored - having moved to London not too long before the
JLE, it's been almost constant change. I suppose we'll have to get
used to studying each new variant of the Diagram for the changes

And thers the ELLP to keep us going, I guess...