Old October 16th 08, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Fare Evasion

"tim....." wrote in message

"reea" wrote in message

I was caught using someone elses freedom pass in error instead of my own
oyster on London Underground. My details were taken but I wasn't given
an on the spot fine. i have only just recieved a summons. I used the
freedom pass in error, I happend to be carrying it on the day and used

You're going to have to come up with a convincing reason why you "just
happened" to have someone else's freedom pass in you pocket in the first
place.

Personally, I can't think of a reason I would believe if I were the jury

I'm fairly sure someone posted almost exactly the same 'tale of woe' a year
or two back.
I don't think the eventual result was ever reported back... Google might
know...

Paul S