Old October 18th 08, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Fare Evasion

"tim....." typed

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
news
In message , at 22:34:06 on Thu,
16 Oct
2008, tim..... remarked:
You're going to have to come up with a convincing reason why you "just
happened" to have someone else's freedom pass in you pocket in the first
place.

Personally, I can't think of a reason I would believe if I were the jury

Depends who the Freedom Pass belonged to, and why he had it. If it
was his
wife's and had picked it up from the council office that day

Never having had one, I have no idea if it works this way, but somehow I
doubt it.

tim

You get a letter from the Council and take it with two IDs to a Post
Office in the same London Borough, in person....

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.