Old October 19th 08, 09:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Visible signs of Thameslink 2000

On Oct 19, 2:26*pm, Sky Rider wrote:
Rupert Candy wrote:
They've started piling at the southern end of Blackfriars railway bridge (by the old bridge supports) - presumably
for the second river crossing

Not exactly. It's being used for structural inspections between June 23
and December:http://www.pla.co.uk/notice2mariners...lag/2/id/3053/

Ah, not quite as concrete as I thought then!

You can also add the Herne Hill siding and Luton Airport Parkway/Mill
Hill Broadway platform extensions to your list...

Yes, I pass the Herne Hill siding every day so I'd overlooked that.
Though it remains to be seen whether that will be used for the KO0
timetable.