Old October 20th 08, 07:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Batman55 Batman55 is offline

Default Senior Citizen from Somerset

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...
I've looked at both the Somerset and TFL websites and I can't find out:

(1) When I board a bus in London with my Somerset issued National Senior
pass do I just show it or wave it at the Oyster reader or what?

(2) Is the pass valid on Croydon Tramlink?

From
http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/regional/b...nswerstocbtfaq
17. What about ferries, trams and other forms of transport?
Other modes such as ferries or trams are be (sic) outside the new national
concession, but local authorities retain the ability to offer concessions
that go beyond the statutory minimum as an additional benefit to their
eligible residents. Such wider concessions will continue to be funded from
local authorities' own resources.

Generally, any additional concessions a local authority chooses to offer
will only be available to eligible residents of that area, unless there are
special arrangements with a neighbouring authority. Pass holders can contact
their local authority for details.

So looks like the answer is no.

MaxB