Old October 21st 08, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Senior Citizen from Somerset

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 07:08:45AM +0100, Graham Harrison wrote:

(1) When I board a bus in London with my Somerset issued National Senior
pass do I just show it or wave it at the Oyster reader or what?

Show it to the driver, except on bendy buses.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
-- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
-- Richard Bos's corollary