Old October 21st 08, 03:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] jamessan@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Shenanigans at Paddington

.. Also, have they really turned the tiolet
in coach A into a staff-only bog (and if so, err, why exactly?). And
was amused by the 'normals' getting off saying 'I like these new
trains, but why on earth have they fitted the old-fashioned slamming
doors to them?'

As a FGW staff member I can reassure you that they have not turned the
toilet in coach A into a staff only one. It is actually a trolley
storage cupboard for the ill fated buffet removal program. As the
buffets are to stay the toilet will be reinstated - eventually