Old October 21st 08, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Oyster & NR Refund vouchers

"Barry Salter" wrote in message

It would have to be a London Overground operated ticket office with
the capability of using Oyster tickets.

Which most (all?) of them now have, having switched from Tribute to
FasTIS+ last year (prior to the franchise change). In a similar vein, if
it's possible, Marylebone SHOULD be able to do it, as they also have
FasTIS+.

Cheers,

Barry

Hmm. I might have to take a trip out to L.O land to get it done as I don't
really pass anywhere by who I *know* has a FasTIS+

Re the other part of the question - will they accept anyone's travel
vouchers onto oyster ? - I'm looking at about 30£ worth that I can't do
anything with at the moment.