Old October 22nd 08, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On Oct 22, 12:08 am, John B wrote:
The people of London didn't want Boris as their mayor. The people of
various unsavoury outposts that the Tories gerrymandered into Greater
London in the first place to end Labour's dominance of the County of
London wanted Boris as their mayor; the people of actual London voted
for Ken.

Speak for yourself. I live in a london borough and I voted for Boris.
I want someone who represents me - a white middle class male - not
some borderline corrupt closet commie who's only interested in right-
on minority causes.

B2003