Old October 22nd 08, 07:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On 22 Oct, 11:49, MIG wrote:
Travelling between Trafalgar Square and Camden Town is better on a 24
than on a 29. *I know people who let the 29 go in the hope that a 24
will turn up, and I've done so myself at times.

Similarly where there is a choice of 36/436 or 53/453 etc.

While it's often possible for individual passengers to have a more
pleasant journey by switching to a double decker, it's not possible to
switch a whole bendy bus load of passengers onto double deckers and
get the same result. Therein lies the bendy bus paradox.