Old October 23rd 08, 09:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On 23 Oct, 10:44, Boltar wrote:
On Oct 23, 10:29 am, MIG wrote:

If the cement truck was indicating, I might hold back in that
situation, but otherwise I'd try to get to the front. *So indicating

Whats the point of going to the front of a queue anyway? Unless its
really busy traffic they'll all overtake you in seconds as soon as the
light changes so what have you gained?

So that you can get past the junction before they all turn left into
you, or veer towards the kerb etc etc.