Old October 23rd 08, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 02:54:00AM -0700, wrote:
On Oct 22, 8:20=A0am, MIG wrote:
And experience of a whole load of other blocked junctions, blocked
crossings and uncomfortable journeys.

Its a fair point, but how is that going to improve when they have to
run 40% more buses to get even vaguely the same capacity on the
routes?

Because a bendy bus has to move as one unit. When two buses replace
one, they can move independently.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.