Old October 24th 08, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 07:40:02AM -0700, Boltar wrote:

Would probably look quite good though I suppose in theory they
could have the engine offset to one side and have a one person only
cab on the other side at the same level. Though I suspect HGV drivers
actually like their high up view lording it over the rest of us

Dunno if they like lording it over the rest of us, but they do like to
be able to see to both sides. Cyclists do too, as it means that the
lorry driver has at least *some* chance of seeing the suicidal idiots
trying to overtake on the left.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Featu an incorrectly implemented bug