Old October 24th 08, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Shenanigans at Paddington

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 04:54:05PM -0700, Paul Weaver wrote:

Victoria's longest (Littlehampton?) are longer than the Long Buckby
and beyond trains from EUS.

I think Hastings is a little further, at least in terms of journey time.
There may be some longer ones on the eastern side, I'm not so familiar
with them.

If I could read only one thing it would be the future, in the
entrails of the ******* denying me access to anything else.