Old October 29th 08, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default No Trains Today

We have officially joined the third world.

After a cold night and about half an inch of snow I went to Palmers
Green Station this morning to get my train to work. Did I find a slight
delay on the arrivals board. Or a guy in uniform telling everyone when a
train might arrive.

No !! I found the door closed and a piece of A4 copy paper sellotaped
to the door with "No Trains Here Today" scribbled on it in marker pen.

What a bloody useless shower First Capital Connect are !!

--
Edward Cowling "Time is not your enemy, forever is !!"