Old November 1st 08, 09:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Penalty fare increase

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:20:49 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

Isn't that because penalty fare areas generally don't correspond to
routes on which the only affordable fares are limited to specific
trains?

I'm not so much talking about specific trains, but things like Off
Peak Returns where there can be genuine confusion. I don't think the
same "get-out" applies to AP tickets valid only on the printed train.
Indeed, these *can't* be excessed.

I don't know if it appears to TOC-specific tickets - these also can't
be excessed so possibly not.

Neil

--
Neil Williams