Old November 1st 08, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default No Trains Today

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 04:54:19 -0700 (PDT), Boltar
wrote:

This does seem to happen more often that is reasonable. Why can't they
make catenary thats a bit more robust? Or failing that just dump it
and install 3rd rail on the commuter routes and keep 25KV for high
speed services only. Yeah I know , will never happen. Pity.

Or just have staff on hand to direct people to a replacement bus
service.

"Sod off, we're not bothering" isn't on.

Neil

--
Neil Williams