Old November 1st 08, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MarkVarley - MVP MarkVarley - MVP is offline

Default Chaos coming to E8

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:04:33 +0000, eastender
wrote this gibberish:

Good news is that work on the ELL extension to Highbury is about to
start, according to a phamplet we got through the door. Bad news is that
they're closing Dalston Lane again westbound but for more than 2 months
from end of Nov, and all bus services inc 38 bendy will be diverted via
Richmond Road which has a tight S-bend over the railway, and also has
the main site access point for the ELL.I see trouble ahead.

E.

I think it rhymes with 'clucking bell'...
--
Mark Varley
www.MarkVarleyPhoto.co.uk