Old November 1st 08, 05:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Sharing an Oyster PAYG

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:20:04 GMT, Tim Woodall
wrote:

My partner has had her single ticket "stolen" by someone at the Euston
barriers before as well. They've had an invalid ticket or someone else
wrong with it. She's put her ticket in immediately behind them and then
they've exited using her ticket leaving her with no ticket and no way
out.

The only time that sort of thing has happened to me has involved
Oyster users, in which case there has been no loss of my ticket, and
I've been walking quickly enough that I've actually managed to
tailgate the offender through the barrier.

Neil

--
Neil Williams