Old November 1st 08, 10:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Shepherds Bush Central Line

Apparently (BBC teletext refers) the station closed for two hours today
because of
Westfield related overcrowding.
I hadn't seen that when I asked in an earlier post about the effect on the
local stations of the centre opening, but I always suspected that of the
various options for travel the Central Line platforms would be the weakest
link...

I wonder if the fall back position will be to make the station exit or
entrance only a la Covent Garden or Camden Town, with pax directed to White
City where the platforms are relatively huge compared to Shepherds Bush?

Paul S