Old November 2nd 08, 04:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Shepherds Bush Central Line

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 03:51:41 -0800 (PST), Mizter T
wrote:

I also wonder why the Police (presumably the BTP) asked for the
station to close as opposed to LU staff deciding on this action
themselves

Because my experience is that the BTP have no idea as to the safe
operation of a railway. LUL staff presumably do, and as such would
not IMX have ordered closure quite as soon.

Neil

--
Neil Williams