Old November 3rd 08, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Liverpool street bay platform

"Peter Corser" wrote in message

Since Bishopsgate was superseded in 1954 I'm not sure whether it is still
pysically standing (I left LUL in 1995 so cannot easily check any current
plans). If it was still standing it would probably have found another
use, but I suspect that it would have had limited (or no) access apart
from trackside which would have restricted usefulness except as a
storeroom. The IMR is part of the current signalling.

Just north of the station, right?

It's still there.

AIUI, the bay platform was taken oos in 1979, right?