Old November 6th 08, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Best route from Heathrow to Hendon

It occurred to me that, with some additional trips planned in the
evening, I'd hit the daily cap if I took the Tube and I'd only save 20p
by going by bus. Also, I decided to hit two stations I'd never been to
yet (T5 wasn't open when I was last here, and T4 was closed on my last
two visits and hadn't yet opened by my prior visit).

So, the route I ended up taking was Piccadilly from T123 to T5,
Piccadilly from T5 to Hatton Cross, Piccadilly from Hatton Cross to T4,
run through the gates and back onto the same train (to reset the two-
hour clock), Piccadilly from T4 to Leicester Square, Northern to Golders
Green, and 183 bus to my destination.

Right now I'm sitting at St. Pancras. A free concert just began.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA (normally)