Old November 6th 08, 11:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default Way to Go

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:58:23 -0000, "Chris Read"
wrote:

Excellent idea to remove roadside barriers and unnecessary street furniture.
I look forward to crossing Mansion House junction at street level without
the risk of being pinned against a metal barrier by an HGV/PCV. Likewise the
roads in the vicinity of Victoria station, which are a disgrace for
pedestrians heading in the Westminster direction. I would advocate this idea
is taken further, with road markings removed from non-trunk roads, where
possible.

Disappointed to see the document (or a summary thereof) will still be
translated into a multitude of different languages - or 'your language' as
it says. If you're resident in the United Kingdon, 'your language' is
English.

Tha e ?