Old November 7th 08, 10:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
RobWilton RobWilton is offline

Default Way to Go

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
Launched today by the Mayor of London is this initial consultation
document on the likely direction and principles to be used in the
updated Mayoral Transport Strategy.

http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/publi.../way-to-go.pdf

Press release here

http://www.london.gov.uk/view_press_...eleaseid=19568

I'll resist the temptation to comment further and leave it to those who
are interested to respond.

No one seems to mention the horse any more surely we should be encouraging
the building of stables everywhere so that commuters could rent nags by the
hour or daily,the manure which is dropped could be used to fertilise organic
allotments & think of all the fun you could have dashing about town,I can,t
wait to buy a tricorn hat and breeches Tallyho!!