Old December 3rd 03, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
only meee only meee is offline

Default Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

I'm not sure about the privatisation thing myself, but it's the pax
who create the rubbish - not LU. If they weren't so f##king lazy
they'd hang on to it until they found a bin - irrespective of how long
that took :-(

Once boarded a "First train" early in the morn and went just two stops and
noticed where the only other person had sat was a fresh Banana skin after he
alighted - left for the cleaners and other passengers. and that was about
5.30AM.
Most people see the tube trains as a dumping ground as well as a moving
restaurant (19 hrs a day)

If only we did like Singapore for ex - NO litter Eating or Drinking - apart
from YOBS doing grafitti - the Burgerless carriage may encourage people to
look after it more?