Old November 7th 08, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Getting an early morning train at Euston from Putney

In article
,
(MIG) wrote:

On 7 Nov, 01:26, wrote:
I'm planning to get the 06:20 to Manchester next Thursday.

The best way to get there appears to be to get a 14 from Putney
Station at 05:03 or 05:18 and walk from the Warren St stop or N10
at 05:21.

The bus running times at that time of the morning seem to be much
better than standard, according to the TfL journey planner. Anyone
done that sort of thing and agree or otherwise?

Maybe the District & Circle Lines from East Putney to Euston Square
would be better? First train at 05:03 gets me to Euston Square at
05:44, a very similar time to the bus, if not slightly later.

I haven't checked the journey planner for those times, but I'd always
assume Vauxhall and Victoria Line for getting from Putney to Euston.

Not to get to Euston by 6, it would appear.

--
Colin Rosenstiel