Old November 8th 08, 01:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton Dr J R Stockton is offline

Default Way to Go

In uk.transport.london message
et, Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:37:05, Chris Tolley posted:
Chris Read wrote:

If you're resident in the United Kingdon, 'your language' is
English.

Never bother with anyone whose spelling-checker does not help with the
name of this Realm.

Nac adrodd a glywaist rhag ei fod yn gelwyddog!

Presuming that to be a language, which setting for Google Translate,
Babel Fish, or other do you recommend? I've checked ROT-13. Or is the
idea that you have something to say but don't want to leek it into the
Great World Outside? g

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.