Old November 8th 08, 03:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) is offline

Default Way to Go

Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In uk.transport.london message
et, Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:37:05, Chris Tolley posted:
Chris Read wrote:

If you're resident in the United Kingdon, 'your language' is
English.

Never bother with anyone whose spelling-checker does not help with the
name of this Realm.

Nac adrodd a glywaist rhag ei fod yn gelwyddog!

Presuming that to be a language, which setting for Google Translate,
Babel Fish, or other do you recommend? I've checked ROT-13. Or is the
idea that you have something to say but don't want to leek it into the
Great World Outside? g

An online literal Welsh-English website comes up with
"Nor recite I go you heard he foreknows you go be lyingly"
I prefer the original BabelFish version (which translates everything
into Japanese first before translating that into the required language)
"My hovercraft is full of eels"
RDH
--
Bruce Fletcher