Old November 9th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default Oyster PAYG on Heathrow Connect

"MIG" wrote ...
I don't think you can walk from ticket office to DLR
platform without passing even near an Oyster reader.

The DLR doesn't sell Oyster, so all Oyster holders will have
got it somewhere else, but the problems are around touching
in and out on a normal route to/from the platform from/to
the direction an Oyster holder is likely to be coming/going.
Some of them are very badly placed, for no apparent reason.

I suspect that Mnay senior bods at DLR rejoiced in their 'separateness' from
the rest of TFL - and making Oyster convenient was extremely low on their
list of priorities.

Lately, DLR seems to be more of a team player.
--

Andrew