Old December 4th 03, 10:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

In article , only meee wrote:

Once boarded a "First train" early in the morn and went just two stops and
noticed where the only other person had sat was a fresh Banana skin after he
alighted - left for the cleaners and other passengers. and that was about
5.30AM.
Most people see the tube trains as a dumping ground as well as a moving
restaurant (19 hrs a day)

Is there anything stopping LU from putting a few bins in the carriages?
At least then people would have somewhere other than the floor/seats to
put their rubbish...

Niklas
--
"The 2 minute silence will begin when the fire alarm is activated in all
buildings." -- Internal e-mail at my place of employment.