Old November 10th 08, 08:47 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Way to Go

In message k, at
07:59:55 on Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Stimpy remarked:
I do believe we should go to an American system of school buses, and
parents should as a result be prohibited from taking their cars to
schools).

What about those who don't live on a school bus route?

School bus routes are remarkably pervasive.

What about kids driving themselves to school?

American schools generally have sufficiently large car parks that
parking's not a problem. As for traffic, I think that High School hours
are usually somewhat after the morning rush hour (normal businesses open
at 8am, of course).