Old November 11th 08, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default DLR delays?

In message , at 16:12:58 on
Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Graham Harrison
remarked:
Visitors to World Travel Market are advised that London Underground is
currently experiencing delays on the Docklands Light Rail (DLR) between
Bank Station and Shadwell Station.

1) I heard something very similar yesterday. Is there any relation
between the 2 incidents?

I expect it's like the travel news I heard in Sunday that said trains
were disrupted because of works to the Bradway tunnel (south of
Sheffield). Yes, they would be, the tunnel's closed for three months!
But somehow they made it sound like it was just that day.

The DLR seems to be permanently borked in the vicinity of Excel.