Old December 4th 03, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

(Niklas Karlsson) wrote the following in:

In article , only meee
wrote:

Once boarded a "First train" early in the morn and went just two
stops and noticed where the only other person had sat was a fresh
Banana skin after he alighted - left for the cleaners and other
passengers. and that was about 5.30AM.
Most people see the tube trains as a dumping ground as well as a
moving restaurant (19 hrs a day)

Is there anything stopping LU from putting a few bins in the
carriages?

Yes. Terrorism.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Another high quality lesson from Robin May:
Your and you're are different words!