Old November 13th 08, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Heenan Andrew Heenan is offline

Default TFL and MSIE8 Beta

"Alex" wrote ...
IE has never been compliant since the day it was launched so no prizes
for guessing who.

IE8 is a major rewrite with complete support of most common industry
standards - so there is high probability that it is TfL's fault.

Give us a break - M$ is famous for being the organisation that fights to get
on every 'standards' committee - then ignores the agreed standards.

Another clue: The site worked perfectly well with the previous MSIE, and
with Opera, FF and Chrome. And suddenyly, because IE8*beta* comes along, and
the site fails, it's TfL's fault?

Which planet are you on? Planet
"I-Love-M$-Despite-The-Obvious-Failings-I-Choose-To-Ignore"?
--

Andrew