Old November 13th 08, 03:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Back!

Ian Jelf wrote:

I've written to them asking what plans they have to offer a rebate on
their charge for the partial loss of service.

Please keep me informed how you get on. I gave up waiting and started using
nntp.aioe.org for text - it's a lot quicker than Demon anyway. On the bright
side, Demon's new binaries service is vastly superior to their old one...
it's now always possible to get all the parts of a multi-part post, which
was rarely possible before.