Old November 13th 08, 05:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default West London Line timetable

"MIG" wrote in message
On 13 Nov, 16:55, "Paul Scott" wrote:
I guess quite a few will be interested in the Southern stopping patterns
on
the WLL after December 14th, the TT includes times for the Milton Keynes
service
from 26th Jan, as well as the London Overground services:

http://www.southernrailway.com/routes.php?r=5&m=route

6 separate files at bottom of page, unfortunately...

The previously discussed problems with calls at Kenny O appear to have
been
resolved, in so far as they are included without restriction, and Wembley
Central is pick up and set down only on MK services, again as discussed.

By the way, set down only northbound at Wembley C will be easy to
enforce,
as the platform is usually only unlocked if a train is due...

Paul S

I am wondering ... if one gets, say, the 0750 from Olympia before 26
January, what is there to change to at Watford?

Arr 0820, that'll be the LM 0826 to Tring, or the LM 0844 to MK (overtaken
by 0901 to MK). I reckon...

http://londonmidland.go-cms.co.uk/ap...08D_BOOK1_.pdf

Paul S