Old November 13th 08, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default TFL and MSIE8 Beta

On 13 Nov, 19:28, Tom Anderson wrote:
On the TfL page, the errors are all due to some unescaped URLs, and an A
tag that should be a. Maybe four actual errors. Not bad!

All of them are slight deficiencies in well-formedness, and I don't
think any of them are unacceptable. It's far more valid than I'd
expect.

And validity has only loose relationship with standards compliance.
It's akin to checking the terms of a contract are OK by running it
through spellcheck.