Old November 14th 08, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Constant anouncements on London Buses

On 14 Nov, 10:20, Neil Williams wrote:
On 11 Nov, 11:21, MIG wrote:

I conjectured that "Crystal Palace" must be the default announcment
that is recorded over ...

Not sure - I've been on one that was announcing things totally out of
sync.

Neil

This weirdness was completely in sync, just kept saying "Crystal
Palace" every time it displayed "21 to Lewisham Centre" while
correctly announcing all the stops beforehand. Also, I don't think
there's a bus stop called Crystal Palace, so this was like a
destination on its own, which isn't part of a normal announcement.
(And their buses don't go to Crystal Palace ...)