Old November 14th 08, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TimB TimB is offline

Default DLR delays?

On Nov 14, 9:09 am, MIG wrote:
On Nov 14, 7:42 am, TimB wrote:

On Nov 12, 10:32 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:51:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:
The reason given last night for the closure of Bank DLR station was
faulty ventilation equipment in one of the tunnels between Shadwell
and Bank. I assumed it was the same problem this morning. Bank DLR is
closed all too often these days which is a pain while Tower Gateway is
closed and there is no East London Line from Shadwell.

You are correct in your assumption. Repair work overran.

--
Paul C

I went to WTM at ExCel on Wednesday, by DLR from Canning Town - they
were running a shuttle from the Beckton line turning around at Canning
Town,

I think that's normal while Tower Gateway is closed.

and the on-train indicators were showing Canning Town trains as
going to Beckton! But it worked well enough - there are always plenty
of platform staff with loudhailers telling people to get on. There was
also a free shuttle bus from ExCel to Canning Town.
Tim

Then they should be able to get the destination indicators right.
Tim